- Always supported – VEO 2 GO tripod connection
- Comfortable carrying – well-padded back and harness
- Secure – rear access
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- No fumbling – bright colored interior makes finding things easy
- Well organized – dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Business oriented – holds a 9.7” tablet
- Classically Stylish – functionality infused with design
- Off the clock – transforms into an everyday Daypack
- Keep dry – total coverage rain cover
The VEO GO 42M is a classically stylish slim backpack that delivers minimal carrying bulk. Wherever you may find yourself, with this backpack you will always know that your gear is safe and sound from prying hands, as it offers secure rear access to your gear.
Designed specifically to match slim and compact gear, our VEO GO 42M is the perfect safeguard for Mirrorless/CSC/Hybrid Camera with lens attached, additional 2-3 lenses, flash and accessories. Alternatively, by rearranging the modular dividers it can also accommodate a small drone, gimbal and other video accessories. The spacious top compartment offers “daypack” personal storage, or room for additional gear when needed. When off the clock one can simply remove all dividers and accommodate 100% personal space. Secure rear compartment protects a tablet, and strategically placed external pockets, one small top cap pocket and one full size front pocket help organize all other essentials exactly where one needs them.
Additional features ensure maximum performance: incorporating our second-to-none quality, materials and bag construction, two large side pockets for tripod/monopod connection plus large water bottle, extra external connection rings and loops, and our total coverage rain cover.
The VEO GO 42M carries comfortably on your back with a well-padded adjustable harness system, while the handle lends itself perfectly to grab-and-run scenarios as well as providing an opportune hanging solution.
Advertised by Thatgoodhour, carried out by CameraStuff.